Driver risico

informatie over het spel
Plaats reactie
GPL-tc
Site Admin

Driver risico

Bericht door GPL-tc » 07-03-2016 07:44

Blocking risks and overtaking risks DO NOT have effect on car wear. so don't be afraid to use them.

Blocking risks :
Rookie - Max = 35
Amateur - Max = 65
Pro - Max = 75
Master - Max = 90
Elite - Max = 90

Attacking Risks :
Rookie - Max = 30
Amateur - Max = 55
Pro - Max = 65
Master - Max = 75
Elite - Max = 85

If you use more than above, you will get a lot of driver mistakes. Driver mistakes depend on these things :
All Risks, Experience and Concentration.

**Also worth noting** -
Higher lvl Suspension & Brakes give you less tyre wear. - Clean Risks also have effect on tyre wear - Aggresivness have effect on tyre wear
While watching some disgraceful (= up to 8 seconds each !)
DM's in Barcelona of my driver with 30 OT and 15 BL, i was thinking about the "limits" of the risks. Before showing my two cents about it i have to allude that i've checked the "limit" of my former driver more or less precisely by using 30,25, 20, 15 and then the one-steps. His limit was 20 OT, anything above 20 and he got DM's.
His value in AGG was about 50. Now the theory: I believe that the risks OT, BL, CT and MALF are directly linked with one (at most two) driver skills.
For OT i guess on AGG. The max of AGG is 250 and the max of OT is 100, that would mean 100/250 = 0.4 OT/AGG The interesting part is: 20 OT divided by 50 AGG is even 0.4 ! So different to what i thought a very long time until today the risks are maybe NOT limited by the GPRO divisions, means: it is regardless where you drive. Sounds crazy but on the other hand it should not be forgotten that the skills of drivers in Rookie and Ama can't be THAT high due to the OA-rule, so technically there is no need of specific "division limitations" because the OA-rule already does this job.

Next question would be: Which skills are directly linked with OT, BL, CT and MALF ? That's pure guessing for sure but if i have to guess: OT = AGG BL = EXP CT = CONC MALF = TI The maximums of AGG, CONC and TI are 250, the max of EXP is 450. That would mean OT(AGG), CT(CONC) and MALF(TI) would be 0.4 (=100/250), while BL(EXP) would be 0.2222_ resp. 2/9 (= 100/450). With the view on my actual driver his "risk limits" would be right now: OT = 23 AGG * 0.4 = ~ 9 BL = 116 EXP * (2/9) = ~ 26 CT = 186 CONC * 0.4 = ~ 74 MALF = 121 TI * 0.4 = ~ 46 So his "limits" would be 9/26/74/46, means: anything above these limits are DM's for sure.

RISKS Knowing everything about risks takes observation. I have made driver mistakes with 0-0-0 risks and with the same driver, made no mistakes with 0-0-100. Obvioulsly, when i had 0-0-0, i had a lot traffic which consequently triggered a driver's mistake, unlike the day a had 0-0-100, despite the fact that i made overtaking maneuvers, i raced with more free track available.

Overtaking/Blocking/Clear track/start Overtaking and Blocking as the name suggests, generate no speed, it's nothing more than a driver's behavior on the track.

The "Clear track" risk generates speed significantly. Even with Clear track 1, you might have some speed in it! Overtaking risk causes a driver to make mistakes much easier than the Blocking risks. These 3 risks work independently with the "Clear track" as the head of the risks but causing absolutely no effect on the other 2 risks which by the same token, Overtaking and Blocking don't interfere the Clear track risk. However, when exerting the 3 risks together, logically, it applies speed + reaction which triggers a probability for mistakes. The higher a combination of them, the higher is the probability.

Driver's Concentration is the key to keep you on the track without mistakes. Nevertheless, it's what happens on the track that can dictate your luck. Now finally we have the "Risk for the start". The risk for the start gives you a boost in speed only at the start but it can also cause accidents. Using maximum risk for the start, does not mean you have a high probability for accidents, it depends of your Clear track risk, not really your Blocking risk but a small effect from Overtaking risk too. When using risks "100-100-100-Force his way to the front" a car crash is likely to take place (although sometimes you can get away with it) so i recommend people to use "maintain his position" because using "overtake where possible" still creates significant probability for a car crash. Well, i constantly use "0-0-100-overtake where possible" and haven't had any problems but the game creators have warned us about us getting involved in a crash caused by many people using high risks at the start at the same time so, so far i've been lucky too. I believe from CL 60 and below (disregarding the other 2 risks) you can safely use "Force his way to the front". I use "force his way to the front" up to 0-0-75 but my recommendation is use "force his way to the front" up to 0-0-65 disregarding what your risks are for overtaking and blocking although 100-0-65 might be a little too much. Again, driver's Concentration is the key to keep your ass on the track. Risk effect on tyres: Since CL (Clear track) is your real speed, it's also responsible for the increase of tyre wear.

I don't have a formula for that (it would be nice if we had one) so all i can tell you is that using CL 100 usually takes 5 or 6 laps off of your total rubber durability, maybe more depending of which track. If you roughly do the math, Risk 100/Laps 6 = 16.666, you'll realize that begining at risk 16 in many tracks, you lose 1 lap of durability. Again that's a rough calculation not a formula. Risk effec on car parts: This is no secret even for newbies that risks causes wear on car parts. Again i have no formula for this but try to keep as many data possible at my team forum. Without a team, it would be hard to tell what the wear is for a certain amount of risk. This time, CL causes most wear (probably 95%) but overtaking and blocking risks causes a small percentage on it too.

Only a TD (technical director) can help you save parts but there are speculations of driver's TI (technical insight) helping with parts wear in small proportions. Experiment, data research and good observation are your best teachers.
Calculation of maximum risks according to my be forumle Thus, my driver looks at the time of calculation. Ryan Schenken Overall: 139 Concentratie: 233 Talent: 206 Agressiviteit: 4 Ervaring: 104 Technisch Inzicht: 73 Uithoudingsvermogen: 85 Charisma: 96 Motivatie: 183 Reputatie: 0 Gewicht(kg): 64 Leeftijd: 27 OT = 4 AGG * 0.4 = 1,6 BL = 104 EXP * (2/9) = 23,1 CT = 233 CON * 0.4 = 93,2 MALF = 73 TI * 0.4 = 29,2
groet Eric (TC)

Plaats reactie